Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E413 QUINCKS TUBE EXPERIMENTAL SETUP
Quinck’s Tube Experiment is an instrument to measure of susceptibility of paramagnetic solution.
To measure the magnetic susceptibility of FeCl3 solution by Quinck’s tube method.
- ELECTROMAGNET - Made of soft iron, specially design for Quinck’s tube experiments, mounted on a wooden base for stable performance, Pole pieces :- 50mm dia. tapered type Field :- 7.5kg at 10mm. air gap, Energizing Coils :- Two coils each with total resistance of 9 ohms (approx).
- DIGITAL POWER SUPPLY FOR ELECTROMAGNET - 0 - 6Amp, 60V digital display, It is a constant current power supply, with long time operation and continuously variable current.
- DIGITAL GAUSS METER: Range : 0-2 K Gauss & 0-20 K Gauss, Resolution: 1Gauss at 0-2 K Gauss Range, Accuracy: ± 0.5%, Display: 3 ½ Digit, 7 Segment LED, Power: 220V, 50Hz Special Feature: Indicates the direction of the Magnetic field.
- QUINCK’S TUBE WITH STAND: A Glass Tube with wooden stand
- SAMPLE: FeCl3 Solution
- TRAVELLING MICROSCOPE: Consists of cast iron base with machined V-shape vertical pillar, microscope tube consists of 10x eye piece and an achromatic objective of 50-75 mm working distance, embedded stainless steel horizontal scale is graduated up to 17 cm and vertical scale 15 cm, vertical and horizontal slide can be clamped at any position using clamping screw, fine motion is brought about by micrometer screw, horizontal and vertical vernier of 0.01 mm are provided along with two leveling screws, packed in plywood box.