Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E1015 CENTRIFUGAL PUMP TEST RIG (MULTI STAGE VARIABLE SPEED) SERIES & PARALLEL
The present Centrifugal Pump Test Rig is a self-contained unit operated on closed circuit basis containing a sump tank. The set-up consists of two Centrifugal pumps. Both pump are coupled with individual Motors. Speed Control facility is provided to vary the RPM of motor. RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor indicates the RPM of Pump. Pipeline and valve arrangement provided enables the user to operate the test rig either in single pump operation, parallel mode or in series mode. Flow of water is measured by flow sensor. Vacuum & Pressure sensors are fitted on suction line and delivery line of each pump to measure the pressure.
- The Centrifugal Pump Test Rig allows the students to understand the performance benefits of Centrifugal Pumps in parallel & series mode as under: -
- Speed Vs Discharge.
- Head Vs - Discharge at various speeds.
- Efficiency curves at various speed and heads
- Pump (2 Nos.) : Centrifugal Type, 2800 RPM (max.)
- Medium Flow : Clear Water
- Drive : Variable speed.
- Sump Tank : Made of Stainless Steel, Compatible capacity
- Measuring Tank : Made of Stainless Steel, Compatible capacity
- Flow Measurement : By Using Flow Sensor.
- Pressure Measurement : By Using Pressure Sensor, Vacuum Sensor.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus